How to prepare strawberry mojito for winter: tastier than compote
Strawberry mojito is a great alternative to homemade compote. It can be prepared for the winter - the drink is preserved for a long time. In the classic version of this mojito is supplemented with citrus fruits and mint.
Ingredients for a 3-liter jar:
- strawberries (preferably small) - 500 g
- lemon - 2 rings
- sugar - 250 g
- mint - 1 sprig
Method of preparation:
1. Pre-prepare containers, namely sterilize the jar and lid.
2. Also peel and wash strawberries, cut lemon into rings.
3. Place the strawberries, lemon rings and mint sprig in a sterilized dry jar.
4. Pour 2.4 liters of water into a saucepan and pour in the sugar. Put on the heat and bring to the boil.
5. Pour the hot syrup into a jar, seal it with a lid and cover it with something warm. Leave in this form until completely cooled, then store in a cool place.
Earlier OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook compote from gooseberry "Mojito" for the winter.