How to prepare Napoleon in a new way with tuna and cheese
We are all used to the fact that Napoleon is a sweet cake with custard. But if you add the delicious sauce of garlic, herbs and tuna instead of sweet filling inside, you will get a very hearty appetizer. You can just buy the dough.
The idea of cooking a Napoleon appetizer with tuna is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Victoria with the nickname cook_with_me_at_home. For the crusts to soak well, the cake should be left for some time in the refrigerator.
- yeast-free puff pastry - 500 g
- mayonnaise - 200-250 g
- dill - 1 bunch
- garlic - 2 cloves
- eggs (boiled) - 3 pcs.
- spices: salt, pepper - to taste,
- canned tuna - 1 can (170 g),
- hard cheese - 100 g.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the dough into 2 equal square after thawing.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until ready together with trimmings.
3. Let cool.
4. Divide each square into two. The result should be 4 identical crusts.
5. Add finely chopped dill and mayonnaise. Squeeze garlic and mix until smooth.
6. Place the first crust on a plate.
7. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top. Lay out coarsely grated eggs.
9. Cover with the second crust.
10. Smear with mayonnaise again.
11. Add chopped tuna. Salt.
12. Cover with the third crust. Smear with mayonnaise again.
13. Add grated cheese.
14. Cover the last crust. Press down slightly. Smear with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with crumbs from the trimmings.
15. Put in the refrigerator and let insist.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: