How to prepare delicious and simple pancake cake that tastes like icecream
To avoid the hassle of baking and rolling out the dough, you can use pancakes for the cake. It will be especially exquisite if you arrange them in the form of a rose. A delicate cream will add a soft flavor.
The idea of preparing a spectacular cake is published on the page of food blogger Anastasia with the nickname anny.cooking Instagram. Chocolate dough turns out to be very dense and elastic, so it does not tear apart.
Ingredients for an 18cm cake:
- 4 eggs
- 60 g sugar, pinch of salt, vanilla
- 200 g flour
- 20 g cocoa
- 600 ml milk
- 70 g melted butter
Ingredients for the cream:
- 350 g of cream from 33%
- 1.5 tbsp. chocolate paste
- 150 g cream cheese
Method of preparation:
1. Combine eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla. Add sifted flour and cocoa. Pour milk and make a smooth batter. Add melted butter.
2. Fry the pancakes in a large pan.
3. Whip cold cream to firm peaks, add chocolate paste and whip again (150g of cream cheese can be added for better firmness of the cream).
4. Grease the pancakes with 1 tbsp of cream, wrap each pancake in the shape of a crescent moon and stack them on top of each other. Smear each greased pancake with cream on top and stick to the others. The result is a cake that looks like a large rose.
5. Put a ring on the cake and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
6. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: