How to pickle radishes: kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 months
The season of fresh and juicy vegetables continues. And in addition to the traditional tomatoes, zucchini, and cucumbers, you can also preserve radishes. It turns out very spicy and fragrant. And it keeps in the fridge all summer long.
- 500 ml. water.
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 1.5 tsp.
- black pepper
- bay leaves
Method of preparation:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Bring to the boil.
3. let it cool down.
4. Cut the radish into circles.
5. At the bottom of a jar (0.33) put dill and 3 cloves of garlic.
6. Place the radishes and pour the cooled marinade over them.
7. Add 1 tbsp of 9% vinegar and cover.
8. Put in the fridge for 12 hours. Keep such radishes in the fridge all summer.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: