How to peel a lot of garlic quickly: an elementary lifehack
Peeling garlic is always a challenge. The reason is that the cloves are very small, the peel doesn't come off well, and the smell lingers on your hands for a long time. But there is a life hack that will help you peel a lot of garlic at once without any extra effort.
Take a garlic clove and place it on a plate. Put a knife on it and press down with your hand. All the cloves will be separated from each other, and some of them will have the skin come off immediately. Press the rest of the particles with the coating on them separately.
If you managed to peel a lot of garlic at once, you can make a delicious garlic dressing.
- garlic - 5-10 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour the oil over the garlic. Add chili, cumin and pepper.
2. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
3. Check that the garlic is completely soft.
4. It is best to do this in a mold with a lid, but you can simply cover with foil.
5. Store in a jar, in oil, like sun-dried tomatoes.
6. You can make delicious bruschetta or garlic butter with the remaining garlic. You can also add it to your favorite dishes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: