How to make zucchini spread: recipe for a delicious summer appetizer
Zucchini is a great base for making a budget-friendly spread on bread. It can be supplemented with any spices, hard or melted cheese, herbs and vegetables. When ready, the appetizer has a homogeneous texture and keeps well.
- zucchini - 500 g
- onion - 1.5 pcs
- carrots - 1-2 pcs
- garlic - 2 cloves
- processed cheese - 1 pc
- salt, vegetable oil, pepper, dried garlic
Method of preparation:
1. Chop onion, garlic and zucchini. Grate carrots.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, fry the onion first until transparent.
3. Add the carrots to the onions and stew for 5 minutes.
4. Next, add the zucchini and garlic and stew under a lid for 15 minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper and dried garlic. Stir, remove from heat and cool.
6. Transfer cooled vegetables to a blender bowl, add chopped dill and melted cheese. Blend until smooth.
7. Serve the spread with toasted bread. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: