How to make tender apple pie without dough
Apple pie is the simplest homemade pastry that can be prepared in different ways: with or without dough, with pita bread, with custard, and even meringue.
Food blogger Liliia with the nickname lileklilek2 shared a recipe for tender apple pie on her Instagram page.
- flour - 1 cup
- semolina - 1 cup
- sugar - 1 cup
- apples - 1 kg
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- cinnamon, vanilla
- milk - 100-150 ml
- butter - 50 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the dry ingredients and divide them into four parts.
2. Meanwhile, remove the core from the apples and grate them on a coarse grater. Divide the mixture into three parts.
3. Assemble the pie. To do this, put the ingredients in layers: dry mass and then apple mass.
4. Pour milk on top of the pie and put a few pieces of butter. Use a skewer or knife to make several punctures in the pie.
5. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: