How to make quick tomato sauce that can be eaten right away
Tomato sauce is a versatile addition to pasta, stewed cabbage, soups, stews and meat. It can be prepared only with tomatoes or it can be supplemented with other vegetables, spices and herbs.
- tomatoes and sweet peppers in equal proportions
- onion - 1 pc
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- garlic - 2 cloves
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, cut the tomatoes, peppers and onions into large pieces. Put the vegetables in a thick-bottomed saucepan and put on fire. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
2. Chop garlic and basil. Add to the total mass and salt and pepper. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
3. Remove the sauce from the heat and whisk with an immersion blender until smooth.
4. Pour the sauce into jars. Store for one week in the refrigerator or for three months in the freezer. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: