How to make quick frozen vegetables casserole for lunch
This is the fastest casserole you can make for lunch because you only need to cut cheese. Take frozen vegetables and put them in a container. Then add the cheese filling, put everything in the oven and do your business. It's as simple and tasty as possible.
The idea of cooking a vegetable casserole with cottage cheese in the oven was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Valeria Demchuk (mrs.demenchuk). The cheese mass rises during baking and becomes very loose.
- vegetable mixture (frozen) - 400 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- hard cheese - 100 g
- sour cream - 3 tbsp
- vegetable oil
- salt/pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Fry the vegetable mixture in a frying pan in vegetable oil for 15 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grate the hard cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Mix eggs, cheese and sour cream in a separate bowl.
6. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil, add the fried vegetables and pour the egg and cheese filling over.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: