How to make pizza with young sweet corn: chef's idea
Seasonal sweet corn can not only be boiled, but also made into pizza. The crust turns out very crispy and thin. And it takes only 20 minutes to bake, so this dish will be perfect for a quick and hearty snack.
The idea of cooking pizza from corn is published on the page of famous Ukrainian chef VladimirYaroslavskyi (yaroslavskyi_vova) in Instagram. It comes out very tasty if you add a lot of different cheeses.
- 1.5 medium cobs (240 g cut corn)
- 1 large egg
- 40-45 g flour
- salt, herbs
- 200 g tomato sauce
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 75-90 g g gouda cheese
- 75-90 g cheddar cheese
- dried oregano
- olive oil
1. Cut young corn from the cob with a knife.
2. Place in a bowl, add egg and salt, beat lightly with a blender.
3. Add flour and thyme.
4. Brush the parchment with olive oil, spread the corn mixture on the parchment and very carefully spread the tomato sauce over it.
5. Grate two kinds of cheese on top. You can choose any of your favorites.
6. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and a sprinkling of dried oregano.
7. Place in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Allow to cool slightly.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: