How to make perfect filling for pancakes
Sour milk filling. Source: freepik.com
Sour milk filling is a delicate, creamy texture that goes well with thin pancakes. It also has a long shelf life, which is a very important nuance when making cream.
- cottage cheese -600g.
- raisins - 200g.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 4 tbsp
- vanilla sugar - 5 g.
- butter to grease the mold and pancakes on top.
Method of preparation:
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Soak the raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes, and then rinse them well with water several times.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and enjoy the most delicious pancakes in the world.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL:
It has become known where the security guard of the Kherson theater, who was appointed director by the occupiers, fled with the People's Artist of Ukraine
Valeriy Sheludko and a company of collaborators continue to serve the occupiers
A simple and affordable ingredient will help
It will be very satisfying