How to make onion confiture
Onion confiture is a sweet sauce that goes perfectly with all dishes, especially cheese and meat. It can be prepared at any time of the year from affordable and budget ingredients. It can be stored for a long time and does not lose its flavor properties.
- onion - 1 kg
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- apple cider vinegar - 3 tbsp.
- rosemary / cumin
- sugar - 150 g
- semi-sweet wine - 200 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the onion into straws. Fry on low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add vinegar and sugar and stew until sugar is dissolved.
3. Pour wine (red or white). Stew until the moisture evaporates completely.
4. Transfer the finished confiture to a sterile jar and store in the refrigerator. Serve with cottage cheese or meat. Enjoy your appetite!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: