How to make jam-jelly from black currants: you need only 3 ingredients
The currant season is in full swing. And it is best to use such a berry exactly for the preparation of jam. It is especially delicious if the dessert is jelly-like.
- 1 kg of black currants
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 cup of water
Method of preparation:
1. Pick the currants, peel off the twigs.
2. Put it in a bowl or in a pot in which you plan to cook, add water and 0.5 kg of sugar.
3. Bring to a boil, cook over high heat for exactly 5 minutes, stirring.
4. Remove from the heat, add the other half of the sugar.
5. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
6. Pour the jam into sterilized jars and seal tightly.
7. The jam turns out like jelly, at first it is liquid, but after a while it will become jelly-like.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: