How to make healthy homemade mayonnaise in 2 minutes
For the sauce to be healthy, it should be made at home. You will need only 2 minutes to make mayonnaise. You can add it to various salads or other dishes.
- 180 ml vegetable oil (refined)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- classic mustard - 1 tsp.
- lemon juice 1 tsp.
- salt - 1/4 tsp.
- sugar - 0.5 tsp.
- pepper - to taste
- products must be at room temperature
Method of preparation:
1. Mix oil, mustard and lemon juice (you can change the amount slightly to taste).
2. Pour sugar, salt and egg (it is important to add the whole yolk).
3. The blender should be lowered so that it overlaps the yolk.
4. Start beating without moving the blender.
5. Wait for the mayonnaise to appear. You will see that it rises. Then you can make top-down movements with the blender so that all the ingredients are homogeneous.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: