How to make hard cheese in 20 minutes: the easiest recipe
Hard cheese is very easy to make at home. Traditionally it is made from cottage cheese, milk or sour cream. The product turns out completely natural, tasty and no worse than the purchased.
Foodblogger, nutritionist Alex Mil(mil_alexx) on his Instagram page shared a recipe for homemade hard cheese. The entire cooking process will take you only 20 minutes, but after that, you should definitely give the product time to proof.
- milk (if you buy it in a store, choose a fat content of about 3.2%) - 1 l
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- sour cream 15-20% - 200 grams
- salt - 1-2 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare, pour the milk into a saucepan and add salt. Put everything on the fire and bring to a boil.
2. Mix the sour cream and eggs and add to the boiling milk mass. Stir and cook for 6-8 minutes, until the curd begins to separate from the whey. When it is separated, cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3 At this stage, you need to take the gauze, fold it in two layers and put it on a colander. Pour the cheese mass and strain off the excess liquid.
4. After all the liquid has drained away, transfer the cheese to any convenient form and place a weight on top. Leave it like this for 4-5 hours. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: