How to make delicious and easy zucchin kebabs for lunch
You can make delicious kebabs from ordinary zucchini. You don't even need meat. If you combine the vegetable with cheese, you will get a very nutritious full meal.
- feta cheese
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- spices to taste (oregano, chili, black pepper, etc.)
1. Slice the feta cheese.
2. Add oil and spices.
3. Squeeze a lemon.
4. Mix well.
5. Slice zucchini into slices.
6. Wrap each slice of cheese in the zucchini.
7. Thread onto a skewer and grill on both sides.
8. Add a little honey when serving.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: