How to make cauliflower julienne with chicken and cheese
Cauliflower is a very nutritious product that should be added to your diet. Such a vegetable is often baked or made into cream soup. To make the dish hearty, cabbage can be combined with meat and cheese. A delicious julienne is ready.
- cauliflower florets - 300 g (1/2 pc large)
- chicken/ turkey fillet - 400 g
- flour - 3 tbsp.
- sour cream 15-20% - 150 g
- cream - 200 ml
- hard cheese - 150 g
- spices (garlic, Provencal herbs)
Method of preparation:
1. Cut cabbage florets into small pieces and boil for 5 minutes until half-cooked.
2. Cut the meat into small pieces.
3. Fry flour and spices for about 3 minutes in a pan.
4. Add sour cream and stir; when the mixture thickens, pour cream in batches, stirring to avoid lumps. The mixture should resemble the consistency of thick sour cream.
5. Mix meat, cauliflower and spices. Place in the bottom of the mold and pour the cream mixture over.
6. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese 15 minutes before it is ready.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: