How to make a simple pizza with zucchini: you don't have to knead and roll the dough
Fresh, seasonal zucchini is the perfect base for a delicious pizza. There's no need to knead or roll the dough. It holds its shape perfectly if you add flour and eggs.
The idea for a healthy zucchini pizza is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Natalia with the nickname nata.cooking. To prevent the zucchini crust from sticking to the parchment, sprinkle the surface with breadcrumbs.
- 2 medium zucchini or zucchini (500-600 g)
- 100 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt, pinch of pepper, 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1-2 tbsp bread crumbs
For the stuffing:
- 2-3 tbsp tomato sauce (or ketchup)
- 100 gr mushrooms
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 hot bell pepper
- 100-150 grams of cheese
- oregano on request
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the zucchini or zucchini and squeeze out the excess liquid (so that the dough takes less flour).
2. Add the eggs, spices and sifted flour, mix thoroughly.
3. Cover the baking tray with parchment and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
4. Spread the zucchini mixture and flatten, forming an even crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. Take out the base and smear it with tomato sauce.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: