How to make a lush and moist semolina with apples: the easiest bake for tea
Mannyk is a delicious homemade cake based on semolina. The dough for baking is usually made with kefir, sometimes with milk and sour cream. You can supplement the dessert with cottage cheese, poppy seeds, jam, apples, cherries, or other berries.
- kefir - 200 ml
- semolina - 100 g
- butter - 50 ml
- sugar - 80g
- vanilla sugar - 16g
- flour - 80g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- apples - 2 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. In kefir, which should be at room temperature, add vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla sugar. All stir until homogeneous.
2. Add the semolina, and stir to combine.
3. Add the flour and baking powder. Stir the dough. It is not thick, elastic, and easy to mix.
4. Peel and chop the apples. Add to the batter and mix together.
5. Pour the batter into a parchment-lined mold. Bake at 175 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: