How to grill plums in an original way: an idea from a famous chef
Plums can be used to make not only delicious pies and preserves, but also a very spicy and original appetizer. to do this, the fruit needs to be grilled. Homemade cream cheese, nuts and herbs will be a great addition.
Method of preparation:
1. Divide the plums into halves, remove the seeds.
2. Add a little honey, balsamic or apple cider vinegar and thyme for flavor.
3. Add any fresh aromatic herbs to the Greek yogurt: tarragon, fresh oregano, marjoram.
4. You can add a little olive oil to taste.
5. Mix well and place in cheesecloth.
6. Hang for a few hours in a convenient place to allow the excess moisture to drain off. You will get a cream cheese.
7. Fry the plums.
8. Put yogurt, plums on a plate, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with toasted nuts.
9. Optionally, add fresh lettuce or arugula.
10. It is delicious served with a piece of crusty bread.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: