How to grill peaches: perfect meat appetizer
Grilled peaches are an idea for a delicious and exquisite dessert, as well as an addition to dishes, particularly meat. You can supplement them with spices or marinade. Peaches turn out golden, fragrant, moderately sweet and with a citrus flavor.
- peaches (choose peaches that are not too ripe) - 3 pcs
- bacon - 3 slices
- honey - 15 g
- olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- chili flakes - 1\2 tsp.
- salt, pepper
- juice and zest - 1\2 liters of lemon
1. Remove the pips from the peaches and cut into quarters.
2. Mix all the necessary ingredients for the marinade. Pour it over the peaches and mix well.
3. Place the bacon slices on a grill pan, grill until golden and flip to the other side.
4. When the bacon is flipped, immediately place the peaches on top. Grill for 2 minutes on each side. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: