How to fry potatoes so that they do not stick to the pan: the easiest way
Fried potatoes are a delicious independent dish. Most often it is fried with mushrooms, meat, vegetables, sausages and lard. However. it often happens that in the process the vegetable begins to stick to the pan and burn.
- potatoes - 4-5 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- garlic -1 clove
- dill, parsley
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Start by chopping and sautéing the mushrooms. When cooked, transfer to a bowl.
2. Next, peel and chop the potatoes. Pour boiling water over it and stir with a spoon for 1 minute.
3. After that, you need to drain the water and dry the potatoes.
4. At this stage, fry the potatoes, stirring every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes.
5. Chop and add the onions to the potatoes. Roast for about 10 minutes more.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: