How to dry zucchini for winter: the easiest way
Zucchini for the winter can not only be canned, but also dried. One of the options is delicious candied fruits. They are eaten instead of store candy, added to baked goods and other desserts.
- sugar (200 g of sugar per 1 kg of zucchini)
- juice of 1 lemon
Method of preparation:
1. Peel zucchini from the peel and core. Cut the vegetables into cubes.
2. Cover the zucchini with the sugar. Leave for 30 minutes.
3. Squeeze lemon juice over the zucchini. Put on the fire and bring to a boil. Cook on low heat for an hour. After that, cool completely.
4. Dry zucchini in a dehydrator for 2 hours or in the oven for 6 hours at 60 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: