How to cook zucchini hummus: a recipe for a budget-friendly spread
Hummus is a famous oriental appetizer, which is traditionally prepared from chickpeas. However, it can be supplemented with garlic, herbs, avocado and seasonal vegetables, particularly zucchini, for a bright flavor.
- boiled chickpeas (or already cooked) - 230 g
- raw zucchini - 230 g
- pistachios - 40 g
- olive oil - 3 tbsp. tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to rinse the zucchini and cut them into half rings. Fry in a frying pan for 10 minutes.
2. Chickpeas should be boiled in advance. You can take ready-made, but it should be thoroughly washed under running water.
3. Transfer the fried zucchini and prepared chickpeas to a blender bowl. Blend for about 3-4 minutes until a paste-like mass is formed.
4. Transfer the ready hummus to a plate, sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with olive oil when serving. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: