How to cook potatoes with chanterelles and sauce
A vegetable like potatoes can be fried, boiled, baked or supplemented with different vegetables, spices and meat. One of the options is to serve it with chanterelle mushrooms and sauce. Such a dish is suitable not only for the daily menu but will impress all the guests at the holiday table.
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- sour cream
Method of preparation:
1. Wash young potatoes thoroughly, or peel them from the skin if they are old. Make cuts in the vegetables across the surface, but do not reach the edge. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 10-15 minutes.
2. Boil chanterelles in a separate saucepan for 3-4 minutes.
3. Place the boiled potatoes in a mold, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 240 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Melt a piece of butter in a frying pan, put chopped garlic and boiled mushrooms. Fry for 5-7 minutes.
5. Mix sour cream, chopped dill, salt and pepper for the sauce.
6. Place sauce and potatoes on the plate and sprinkle with chanterelles. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: