How to cook oatmeal to make it tasty: not just porridge
If oatmeal in the form of porridge is not very attractive to you - try baking it. It comes out a full-fledged dish that you can eat for breakfast or even instead of dessert. And the best part is that the product retains all its benefits.
- oatmeal (flakes) - 180 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- 2.5% milk - 400 ml
- banana (or other fruits, berries) - 2 pcs.
- butter (optional) - 35 g
- salt - a pinch
- vanillin on the tip of a knife
- cinnamon - to taste
- sweetener - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Mix oats, salt, cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk, vanilla, sweetener and 2 tbsp. melted and slightly cooled butter.
3 Place the sliced bananas in the bottom of the mold. Fill with dry ingredients. Then pour the egg and milk mixture evenly over the cereal, using a spoon to help a little so that all the cereal is soaked in the liquid.
4. To decorate, top with the remaining banana slices, you can also add berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc.).
5. Put in preheated oven to 190 degrees and bake for 35-45 minutes. Take out and cool for about 5 minutes in the mold.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: