How to cook mushrooms in the oven: with cream and cheese
Budget mushrooms, which can be found in every store or market - this is an excellent basis for preparing a tasty appetizer in the oven. Rich fried bacon and delicate creamy-cheese sauce perfectly emphasize the taste of mushrooms. The dish simply melts in your mouth.
- mushrooms - 12 pcs (large)
- bacon (pork brisket) - 150 g
- onion - 2 pcs
- garlic - 1 clove
- 33% cream - 150 ml
- dorblu cheese - 100 g
- salt - to taste
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the mushrooms from the skin, break off the legs.
2. Oil the caps, salt and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees (top and bottom mode with convection).
3. Fry the bacon in a frying pan until golden and add the onions.
4. Cook for 2 minutes, then garlic and diced mushroom legs, cook for 5-6 minutes.
7. Decorate with green onions.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: