How to cook liver without soaking: a simple dish in 20 minutes
The liver is a very healthy product that you should eat more often. It is usually soaked before cooking to prevent it from being bitter. However, it is not necessary to do so: there is an alternative.
- chicken liver - 600 g
- onions - 1 pc
- tomatoes - 2-3 pcs
- garlic (cloves) - 2 pcs
- basil (leaves) - 5-7 pcs
- hard cheese - 180 g
- salt and ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, rinse liver thoroughly and put it on a sieve to drain the excess liquid.
2. Cut an onion into half rings and lightly fry in vegetable oil.
3. Add the liver to the onion and fry over medium heat, stirring constantly. It should change color.
4. Dice tomatoes, chop garlic and basil, and grate cheese.
5. Put the liver in the baking dish, then put the tomatoes, and sprinkle with herbs and garlic. Sprinkle with cheese on top.
6. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes.
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook liver properly to make it soft.