How to cook homemade pizza: it will turn out thin and crispy
The ideal pizza should be thin and crispy. But very often it is more like a pie. It's all about the dough, which can not be rolled out well.
- 200 g flour
- 125 ml warm milk
- 6 g dry yeast
- 20 ml butter
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- for stuffing: ketchup, mozzarella, boiled chicken fillet, mushrooms, tomatoes, corn, olives, herbs.
1. To the sifted flour add sugar, salt, dry yeast and mix.
2. Add warm milk (about 30°C) and stir again.
3. Add the butter, mix and knead into a soft, elastic dough that does not stick to your hands.
4. Cover with a towel and let rise for 40 minutes in a warm place.
5. If the dough is sticky when kneading, lightly oil your hands. If necessary, add a little more flour, but not more than 50 g of the specified amount, otherwise the dough will turn out clogged.
6. Lightly knead and roll out the finished dough.
7. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment, flatten and form sides with cheese.
8. Grease with ketchup, sprinkle with cheese, lay out mushrooms, tomatoes, again sprinkle with cheese, lay out boiled chicken, corn, again grated cheese and olives.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: