How to cook homemade ham without an oven: it turns out very soft and juicy
Cooking ham at home is the best solution, because this way you will be sure of the freshness and quality of the product. And for this you do not even need an oven. In order for the meat to turn out juicy and soft - use onion husks.
The idea of cooking homemade soft ham is published on the culinary page receptuk.ua in Instagram. According to this technology, the meat should be boiled in salted water with a large amount of onion husks.
- pork loin - 1 kg
- water - 3 liters
- onion husks - 50-100 g
- salt - 90 g
- onion bulb - 1 pc
- garlic - 1 head
- oregano pepper, bay leaves, paprika, dry garlic - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the pork loin well.
2. Put water in a saucepan.
3. Add salt.
5. Send the meat there.
6. Add washed onion husks, bay leaf, onion and garlic and spices.
7. Leave to simmer under a lid for 2 hours.
8. After cooking, set the meat aside along with the marinade in a dark, cold place for 1, or better yet, 2 days.
9. Take the meat out of the marinade and chop.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: