How to cook hake in 20 minutes: a simple recipe
Baked hake recipe
Hake is a budget and easy-to-cook fish that can be cooked in different ways: steamed, fried in batter or breading, baked with vegetables in the oven, stewed.
Foodblogger Oksana Bilinskaya(oxana_bil) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for baked hake in a delicious sauce with tomatoes and cheese, which you can make in just 20 minutes.
- hake fillet
- fish seasoning
- cherry tomatoes
- firm cheese
- sour cream/greek yogurt
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the garlic.
2. Dice the tomatoes.
3. Grate the cheese on a grater.
4. Mix garlic, tomatoes, cheese, spices and sour cream or yogurt. Stir until smooth.
5. Cut the fish fillets into portions, salt and pepper each of them. Place in a baking dish.
6. Spread the sauce over the fish.
7. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Russia continues to focus its main efforts on attempts to fully occupy Donbas and Luhansk region: Defence Forces repelled 25 enemy attacks - General Staff
The enemy takes revenge for failures on civilians, hiding behind residential areas
How to clean the shower stall from stains, soap and lime residues: 5 home methods
Ingredients for all products can be purchased at any store or pharmacy