How to cook eggplants so that they taste like pizza: a dish for all occasions
Eggplant is mostly baked on its own, adding spices. However, supplementing the vegetables with stuffing will make a full-fledged pizza. Such a dish will fit perfectly into the daily menu, as well as surprise all the guests at the holiday table.
- eggplants - 2 pcs
- sausage/ham - 200 g
- cherry tomatoes - 150 g
- olives - 70-80 g
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
- ketchup - 5 tbsp.
- Italian herbs - 1 tsp.
- dried garlic - 1\2 tsp.
1. Eggplants should be washed and cut into 1-centimeter strips. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment.
2. Grease the vegetables with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Take the baked eggplants out of the oven, add sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Lay out pieces of sausage, olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle the cheese on top again if desired.
5. Bake at 190 degrees for another 5-7 minutes. Enjoy your appetite!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: