How to cook dumplings in a frying pan in 15 minutes so they do not fall apart
The most popular way of cooking dumplings is boiling. However, to make sure the products do not fall apart and do not stick together, you can simply fry them. It comes out very tasty if you add a lot of cheese and herbs.
- sour cream
- hard cheese
- granulated garlic and paprika
1. Fry the dumplings.
2. Pour sour cream.
3. Braise for 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat.
4. Add spices.
5. Pour the cream and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Mix well and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: