How to cook cottage cheese pancakes without eggs so they do not fall apart and hold their shape
For the cheesecakes to hold their shape, eggs are traditionally added to the dough. But if you don't have such a product in your kitchen or you can't use it for certain reasons, use the following technology. It will hold the shape and not fall apart in the pan.
The idea of cooking loose cottage cheese pancakes without eggs is published on the page of food blogger Oksana Dorosh (oksana_dorosh_rezeptu ) on Instagram. The dish is dietary because flour is added in minimal amounts.
- sour milk curd - 180 g.
- pinch of salt
- sugar - 1-2 tsp.
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp.
- breading flour
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
1. Add salt, sugar and flour to the cheese.
2. Stir well. The mixture should not stick to your hands.
3. To make the cheesecakes the same size, make a thick sausage from the resulting dough and cut into equal pieces.
4. Dip each piece in flour and flatten.
5. Add vegetable oil to the frying pan.
6. Heat well and put pancakes.
7. Cover the pan with a lid, turn down the heat and leave the cheesecakes until the bottom of the pancakes are brown.
8. Flip and fry again under a lid until cooked through.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: