How to cook cottage cheese pancakes for breakfast with no frying
Syrnyky made from homemade cottage cheese are the most delicious option for a quick breakfast and dessert. However, they often fall apart and do not hold their shape. There is a simple way to fix it. Frying, by the way, is not necessary.
- cottage cheese - 500 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- flour - 150-200 g
- raisins - 400 g
- sour cream - 300 g
- condensed milk/sugar - 2 tbsp.
- coconut shavings - 3 tbsp.
1. Transfer the cottage cheese into a deep bowl. Add sugar, vanilla and egg. Beat with an immersion blender until homogeneous.
2. Add raisins to the mixture. Stir.
3. Add flour. Knead the cottage cheese dough.
4. Roll the resulting dough into two sausages, divide into portioned pieces and form pancakes. They should be laid out on a baking tray. Make a small depression inside each one.
5. You need to mix sour cream, condensed milk/sugar and coconut shavings for the sauce. Stuff the pancakes.
6. Bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy your appetite!