How to cook corn porridge deliciously: children will like it
Children often refuse to eat different types of cereals. However, even corn porridge can be prepared in such a way that even the youngest ones will appreciate it. In this case, the dish should be cooked with water or milk and supplemented with fruit, berries or cheese.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- corn groats - 1,5 tbsp. l.
- water - 9 tbsp. l.
- sweet peach - 1 pc
- sour milk cottage cheese - 2 tbsp. l.
Method of preparation:
1. Put cereal in a saucepan, pour water (you can add a little milk) and cook on low heat under a lid until ready, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the pit from the peach and cut into cubes. Add to the porridge together with cottage cheese. By the way, cottage cheese can be rubbed through a sieve, so the porridge will be more homogeneous. Bon appetit!
Earlier another blog shared a recipe for corn porridge with cheese and butter.
- corn groats - 1\2 tbsp.
- water - 2 tbsp.
- hard cheese - 30 g
- salt (for children after a year)
1. Put groats in a pot and pour water. Cook over low heat under a lid until ready. Stir it from time to time.
2. Grate cheese.
3. Mix with cottage cheese and a piece of butter. Stir. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: