How to cook charlotte in the microwave: sweet breakfast idea
A lush charlotte with a cup of coffee for breakfast is exactly what can raise mood and energy for the whole day. You can prepare it in just 10 minutes. For this you will need a microwave.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sour milk cottage cheese 5% - 150 g
- sour cream 10% - 60 g
- rice flour - 60 g
- leavening agent -1 tsp.
- sweetener - to taste
- apples - 200 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix all ingredients except apples until smooth.
2. Dice the apples.
3. Place apples in a deep mold or plate.
4. Pour the dough over the top.
5. Send to the microwave for 5-10 minutes. Cooking time depends on the power.
6. It is best to put on for 5 minutes first and then add 1-2 minutes at a time as needed.
7. Turn the finished charlotte over onto a plate.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: