How to cook cauliflower to taste better than nuggets: an original recipe
Cauliflower is a tasty, healthy and dietary vegetable that can be used to prepare a variety of dishes: soup, salad, casseroles, and even fried in batter. It is also a great base for making crispy nuggets. They are based on cabbage, a simple batter, and breading.
- cauliflower - 5-6 florets
- eggs - 2 pcs
- flour - 2 tbsp
- corn flakes - 2-3 tbsp
- paprika, curry and dry garlic
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel the cabbage, cut out the head of cabbage and divide it into florets. Boil them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. To make the batter, mix eggs, flour, and spices. It should have the consistency of thick sour cream.
3. Dip the boiled cabbage florets first in the batter, then in corn flakes. Put them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: