How to cook cabbage casserole in the oven
In addition to cabbage salad, you can prepare a delicious casserole in the oven. It is light, dietary and not caloric. If desired, it can be supplemented with other vegetables, herbs, meat or minced meat. You will be able to feed the whole family.
- cabbage - 700 g
- minced meat - 300 g
- carrots - 1 pc
- semolina - 50 g
- breadcrumbs - 50 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- paprika - 0.5 tsp.
- turmeric - 0.5 tsp.
- dried garlic - 0.5 tsp.
- cumin - 1 tsp.
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to chop cabbage and transfer it to a deep bowl.
2. Grate the carrots and add to the cabbage.
3. Add minced meat, eggs and semolina. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients: breadcrumbs, paprika, turmeric, dried garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly.
5. Spread the resulting mass tightly in an oiled mold. Tamp the top a little.
6. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: