How to bake zucchini in the oven: a delicious recipe for a seasonal dish
The zucchini season is about to begin. You can make many dishes with them: fritters, pizza, casserole, baked with spices or stuffed with stuffing, meat, vegetables, or cheese.
Food blogger Roksolana Garasymov(roksolana.harasymiv) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for stuffed zucchini with filet and cheese, which can be eaten even by children.
- zucchini - 1 pc
- turkey filet - 150 g
- onion - 1 pc
- eggs - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 30 g
- spices: chopped suneli, pepper, dried garlic
Method of cooking:
1. To begin with we need to thoroughly wash a zucchini and cut it into 3-4 cm rings. Cut out the middle of each circle, but do not throw it away - it will be useful for stuffing.
2. In this step you need to chop the meat randomly and put it in the bowl of a blender. Add also the egg, onion, zucchini, and spices. Beat everything until homogeneous.
Separately grate cheese on a grater, you will need it for sprinkles.
4. Stuff the zucchini rings with the stuffing and place them on a baking tray or in a parchment-lined dish.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. 10 minutes before it is ready, take zucchini out of the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese and bake again. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: