How to bake young potatoes in the oven: with cheese and spices
Young potatoes are the highlight of every summer. It's soft, flavorful, and even a little sweet. And instead of boiling them, try baking them. It forms a delicious golden crust. It's especially delicious if you add parmesan.
- young small potatoes - 1 kg
- parmesan - 100 g
- olive oil - 3-4 tbsp
- spices (paprika, onion, red pepper and curry) - spices
- salt - pinch
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the young potatoes well and cook them for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cut in half, add spices, salt, mix easily.
3. Put olive oil on the baking tray and sprinkle generously with Parmesan.
4. Place the potatoes with the incision downwards directly on the Parmesan.
5. Brush the top with olive oil (you can also add your favorite spices), bake at 200 g until golden crispy crust.
6. Serve with sour cream and rosemary.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: