How to bake red fish in the oven: sharing a recipe for an easy dish
Fish itself is very useful and contains important vitamins for the body. Specialists recommend to eat it at least once or twice a week. To diversify the menu, you can bake red fish in the oven, adding vegetables or simply spices.
- salmon steak (or trout) - 250 g
- frozen peas (or fresh) - 50 g
- cherry tomatoes - 50 g
- lemon juice - 1-2 tbsp.
- salt, pepper, rosemary
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the fish and vegetables for baking (if you use fresh, you need to chop them).
2. Place the fish in the baking dish and add the vegetables.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle with lemon juice and add rosemary.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: