How to bake mackerel to make it juicy
Mackerel is an ideal fish for baking. It has few bones and very tender meat. To make the dish juicy, you should add a few simple ingredients.
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and season mackerel with salt and pepper on both sides and inside.
2. Cut onion and lemon into rings. Cut the lemon ring in half.
3. You can chop garlic or crush it with a knife.
4. Put onion, lemon, mackerel, lemon, onion and garlic on the foil.
5. Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. The fish is very juicy and comes off the spine easily.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: