How to bake fat-free zucchini with tomatoes and cheese in the oven
The perfect accompaniment to zucchini is cheese and tomatoes. It is very delicious if these components are baked in the oven. The appetizer turns out very juicy and low-fat.
The idea of cooking delicious baked zucchini with tomatoes and cheese in the oven is published on the page of the food blogger with the nickname vistovska_cooking on Instagram. you can serve it immediately in the mold.
- sour cream
- salt/pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and cut zucchini into rings, salt and let stand to sap.
2. Beat the egg, take the flour.
3. First roll the zucchini in flour, then in egg.
4. Put them on the heated frying pan, fry on both sides until golden brown.
5. For the sauce, mix the sour cream, garlic clove and herbs. Place the zucchini in a baking dish and brush with sauce.
6. Then place the tomatoes, cut into small cubes.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese and add the herbs.
8. Bake at 190 degrees until tender.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: