How to bake eggplant deliciously in the oven: sharing a successful recipe
Eggplant is a very tasty and hearty vegetable. It can be fried, boiled, baked, added to soups and appetizers. Eggplants truly have a characteristic bitterness, which not everyone likes. However, by combining them with cheese, tomatoes, minced meat, mushrooms, garlic or sauce, the dish will have a flawless flavor.
- eggplants - 2 pcs
- minced meat - 300 g
- mozzarella - 100 g
- garlic - 1 clove
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp.
- salt, pepper, cilantro, smoked paprika
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to cut the eggplants in half and take out the pulp. Put the vegetables on a baking tray and bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
2. At this time you need to prepare the stuffing. To do this, cut the pulp of vegetables and fry with minced meat and spices until ready.
3. Grate hard cheese and mix with the cooled mince.
4. Stuff the baked eggplants and bake in the oven again for another 10 minutes. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: