How to bake chicken fillet to make it soft and juicy: the easiest way
Diet and dry chicken fillet can be made very soft and juicy. To do this, you will need a lot of cheese filling and tomatoes. The breast turns out to be very tender, with an appetizing golden crust formed on top.
- 2 chicken fillets
- chicken seasoning
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 180 g mozzarella
- 120 g sour cream
- herb mixture
Method of preparation:
1. Make incisions in the chicken fillets to form a pocket.
2. Sprinkle with chicken seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Rub well on all sides and leave for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add the sour cream, salt and Italian herb mixture to the grated mozzarella.
6. Fill the pockets with the cheese mixture and close them.
7. Transfer to parchment and form into boats.
8. Place the tomato slices on top of the fillets.
9. Spread the rest of the curd mixture over the tomatoes.
10. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 190 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: