How many eggs should be added to homemade mayonnaise to make it yellow: budget technology
There is a stereotype that you need a lot of eggs to make delicious homemade mayonnaise. They say that the more of them, the better the sauce will be. But this is not true at all. Everything depends on the technology of whipping.
The idea of cooking the perfect mayonnaise with eggs is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Yulia Symonchuk (cook_julija_simonchuk). This recipe requires only one egg per 180 milliliters of oil.
- butter - 180 ml
- fresh egg - 1 pc
- vinegar - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- pepper - pinch
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- mustard - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour oil into a bowl (jar or blender bowl), add sugar, salt, pepper, mustard, vinegar and egg.
2. Add the egg carefully so as not to damage the yolk.
3. Lower the immersion blender to the bottom so that it grabs the egg and start whipping on high speed for a few seconds until a thick mass starts to come out.
4. Start moving the blender and whip until the whole mass thickens.
5. Put it in the refrigerator. Shelf life in the refrigerator is 4-5 days.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: