Hot pepper sriracha: how to make the world famous sauce
Sriracha is a world-famous sauce made from hot peppers and garlic. It is particularly piquant and sharp. The sauce is easy to prepare at home, it is ideal for meat or as a seasoning for main dishes.
- hot red pepper - 200 g
- garlic - 6 cloves
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 3 tbsp (without slide)
- vinegar 6% - 100 ml
- water - 150 ml
Method of preparation:
1. First, chop the hot chili peppers and peel the garlic.
2. Combine pepper, garlic, vinegar, water, salt and sugar in a saucepan. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes under the lid.
3. Cool the boiled mass a little, then grind everything in a blender.
4. After that, rub the sauce through a sieve. It's ready!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to make tartar sauce.