Homemade pie with pear and cottage cheese in 30 minutes
A homemade cake is the best pastry for tea or coffee. It can be made of different doughs like kefir, milk or sour cream and can be supplemented with any filling like cottage cheese, berries, fruit or just jam.
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- leavening agent - 1 tsp.
- cornstarch - 30 g
- flour - 30 g
- vanilla, cinnamon, nuts
Method of preparation:
1. Mix cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar substitute. Beat everything with a blender to a homogeneous mass.
2. Add starch, flour and baking powder. Stir.
3. Pour the ready batter into the mold.
4. Wash and slice pears into thin slices and place them on the pie in the form of a flower.
5. Sprinkle the pie with cinnamon and nuts. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: