Homemade Napoleon cake without dough in a new way
Napoleon is an exquisite and delicious homemade cake. The dessert can be prepared from different doughs: puff pastry, phyllo or with cookies or pita. Housewives also experiment with cream. The best is considered the classic custard.
- phyllo dough - 1 po
- milk - 500 ml
- eggs - 3 pcs
- starch - 30 g
- sugar - 150 g
- butter - 70 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Wrap the phyllo dough into a roll and cut it so that you get a noodle of dough. Divide the resulting noodles into three parts and lay out each separately on a baking tray. Bake the crusts in the oven until a ruddy color appears.
2. Prepare the cream. To do this, bring the milk to a boil.
3. Mix eggs, sugar and starch separately. Add the mixture to the milk and stir quickly. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from stove.
4. Add butter to the warm cream, stir and chill.
5. Smear the tortillas with cream and sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: